• Comprehensive treatment of all gynecologic cancers
• Prevention and treatment of pre-malignant diseases of the gynecologic tract
• Complete gynecologic surgical care
• State of the art oncologic and pelvic surgery
• State of the art laparoscopic surgery: hysterectomy, radical hysterectomy, staging
• Evaluation and treatment of the abnormal pap smear
• In-office Loop electrocautery excision procedure with fertility preservation
• Laser surgery of external and intraperitoneal lesions
• Second opinion and consultation regarding cancer
• Genetic counseling, prophylactic surgery and testing for BrCa gene mutations.
• Comprehensive office gynecological care.
• Hormone replacement therapy
Many of my new patients are referred for specialized consultation, because of a known or suspicious lesion, a pre-cancer or a recurrent cancer. Some need major surgery for a benign reason. We will give you all the information available about your problem anticipating that your thorough understanding will make your treatment more successful.